Hello! This time I want to give a simple-recipe for you, especially in this Christmas Day. And it's very coincidence and how lucky I am, at this time I was invited to work together with one of Indonesia TV station, namely NET TV for sharing my favorite recipes in this special day.
So, please guess what will I cook on this special day! Okay, this time, I was accompanied by my boyfriend (Eddy from www.eshtravaganza.com) while cooking Chicken Cordon Bleu with Mashed Potatoes in home-style recipes.
And here's the recipe for you guys!
- Chicken Breast Fillets
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Smoked Beef
- White Yolks
- Bread Crumbs
Side Dish :
- Fresh Milk
- Salt & Pepper
How To Cook - Chicken Cordon Bleu :
- Prepare chicken breast fillets, then sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, apply it perfectly.
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken breast fillets. Then add two sheets smooked beef on it and cheddar cheese on it. But if you're a cheese lover, you can add more of mozzarella cheese!
- And if the chicken breast fillets have been filled perfectly, it's time to smeared with white yolks (use as a 'glue' for the breadcrumbs).
- After smeared with white yolks, then it's time covered by breadcrumbs. Do this perfectly, so that the result is neat and nice. If so, Chicken Cordon Bleu is ready to be fried!
How To Cook - Mashed Potatoes :
- Provide some potatoes, then steamed until tender (steamed with the skin, as if peeled potato in advance later be watery).
- Once steamed, peeled potatoes and mash it until smooth.
- Then sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, you can also add milk to give a creamy texture.
If you're confused or unsure with how to cook, you can follow the steps from the video above. Good luck and happy holiday!
Follow me at :
Instagram - shelmisetiawan
Twitter - @shelmisetiawan