Now, I just made Cornflakes Chocolate Cookies. This is my first time to cook and well done! Okay, I'll share my little recipe to you. Here we go!
The following are some ingredients that you have to prepare :
- 75gr cornflakes
- 100 gr dark chocolate (or you can choose milk chocolate)
- 30gr melted butter (or depend on your taste)
- Sprinkled Colorful Seeds (trimis)
- Cup paper for cakes (wax coated - to prevent sticking)
|Sprinkled Colorful Seeds (Trimis)|
|Small Paper Cakes|
The following is the process how to make it :
- Melted chocolate and butter, then mix.
- After the chocolate and butter are mixed, add all the cornflakes and stir until covered with chocolate.
- Then enter the cornflakes which is has covered by chocolate into a paper cup that had been prepared.
- And for the last sprinkle the colorful seeds on it (before the chocolate be frozen)
|Cornflakes are covered by melted chocolate|
|Put it into the cup paper|
These cookies are finished and it took a while to be served!
And if you can't wait, you can put it in the fridge (to freeze chocolate) and now you're ready to eat!
It's done! Now, it's your time to try!
"When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste."
Follow me at :
Instagram - shelmisetiawan
Twitter : @shelmisetiawan / @delicaciesfood